Saturday 1 December 2007

Tonight's The Night!

I am excited today, despite the way this week has gone. The downside is that I developed synovitis in my right wrist and work has been very painful. The upside is that tonight is my long-awaited cocktail party!!

A few of us are getting together, watching Sex And The City DVDs, drinking Cosmopolitans, and eating. And the dress code is pyjamas!!! I totally stole the idea from a party I went to when on holiday in America earlier this year (yes, I will blog it soon!) and it was so much fun that I wanted to do it for myself when I got back.

The only thing is that my dear friend, Donna, will not be able to make it, because it would be right up her street, but at least she will be able to read about it and see the pics (if there are any I can actually show the world!) tomorrow.

It would have been great for Sue to be here too (and not as far for her to travel as Donna), but we are going to make up for it next year and have an "Ab Fab" themed night at her house!! Bolli anyone!

2 comments:

Sue Fell said...

Have agood night - and I look forward to our Bolly night next year!

DebbiV said...

Me too!!