Saturday 10 January 2009

It's gonna be a long, hot summer, let's get undercover!!

I think the ground is starting to shake!!!! News is starting to seep in of the U2 single and tour and I am getting so excited!!!!

We already know that the album will be released on Monday 2nd March, and myself and my two friends Sue and Dawn have already planned a "release party". In honour of the title of the album (No Line on the Horizon), our party is going to be called "More Wine on the Horizon".... and there will be some of that around, I am sure!

Latest news from fans who met Bono and Adam in Dublin at HQ this week, is that the single will be released to radio stations on Monday 19th January, and that the tour will start in Spain in late June/July.... and will reach the US in late September/October.

Oh My God!!! I can hardly believe that it's happening again after so long. Reasons to sit in front of the radio and the TV to catch the song or video. And the tour madness starting.

That shaking beneath my feet is going to become a rumble... then a tremour....

Bring it on.

Oh, and incidentally.... this year is going to be a great summer. Sue figured out that every time we have a tour, we get a load of sunshine (and sunburn).

So get out your Factor 50, because U2 are gonna burn up 2009!!!

1 comment:

Sue Fell said...

It's TRUE! Every time U2 tour we get a good summer (with just odd days of rain to prove the rule). And boy do we deserve agood summer in the Uk after the last two washouts!