Saturday 3 January 2009

The lunatics have taken over the asylum!

Okay, let's see if I can remember the (ahem) celebs who walked into the BB house last night, without recourse to looking it up on the net. I mean, they are all so famous that I am bound to remember who they all were.

Right.... there's an ex-boy band member, a girl who gets her tits out for money, an ex-girl band member (oh wait, I think there might be two of them), an actress from Liverpool, an American rap artist (it's only my decency keeping the 'c' out of that description) with what looks like a pineapple on his head, an American pop diva who has her nose on time-share with her brother, a politician who went to prison (lovely), an actor dwarf whose bag was bigger than him, a Scandinavian slapper whose mission a few years ago was to wreck an innocent man's life by implying he raped her.....

.... and someone I once shared a flight to Dublin with! Terry Christian! Yay.

He's contraversial but I love him. Loved him on The Word - a late night pop magazine programme from the 90s that was sometimes crude and vulgar but often very entertaining. Don't know what it is about him. Maybe his down to earth Manc charm (love his accent) and the way he tells it like it is. Of course, as has been proved many times in the past, the people you expect to be the most contraversial on BB are the ones that keep themselves to themselves.

Only time will tell. All that remains to do is to sit back and watch the fireworks. I know BB is TV Marmite, but I love it, so there!

You can keep up online here on Channel 4's BB Site

No comments: