Friday 30 January 2009

No Boots Tonight

The premiere of the new U2 video has been delayed. It was going to be tonight and I was really looking forward to it. God knows what's up, but the official word is that it's "not ready".... maybe the director (Alex Courtes) is a typical artist and can't bear to put it out yet. But it really does beg the question: "Why on earth would they hype it and advertise it and give it a premiere date if the thing was not finished?"

Who knows? I give up.

The only consolation is that the alternative video of the song is doing the rounds now. I have to say the shots of Bono shirtless almost make up for my disappointment about the original!

In the meatnime, to amuse myself, I thought I would post a couple of funny animal photos that a friend sent me.

I know Sue will appreciate the first one!!! I just think they are so funny!


1 comment:

Sue Fell said...

LOL! Yep that's my Max, abig dog in a little body!